- Engineering Assessments
- Project Management
- Works Supervision
- Technical Assistance, particularly, on:
- Water Supply and Wastewater Investments
- Solid Waste Management
- Recycling Activities
- Strategic Planning
- Low-carbon Technologies
- Water and Wastewater Treatment processes
- Road Network Development
- Economic Corridor Development
- Small & Large scale hydro-power Projects
- Mapping of Services for Multiple Thematic Areas
- Land Administration and Management projectsSocial Protection & Development and Designing the Health System Projects
- Technical Assistance to Higher Education Projects supporting Technical and Vocational Education and Training at National & Sub-national level
- Technical Assistance to Sector Policy Support and Program Coordination including the Justice Reform Support Programs, Preparing Public Policies and Programs and Design & Supervision of Municipal Social and Economic Infrastructures.
Provide with a high-level expertise in domestic and overseas engineering and construction jobs worldwide. Perform services and works in a routine manner, successfully in remote and secluded locations, under contrary weather conditions, and politically insecure environments.
- Establish a successful partnership with its Clients that respects to the interests and goals of each party.
- Develop a dedicated and creative workforce that thrives on a sound purpose and warmth, while delivering quality projects to Clients and develop a strong corporate identity in a specified targeted market area.
- Create sustainable solutions in developing rehabilitation, and re-establishing projects, while supporting local talents.
Aim Texas is targeted for its capability to plan and perform logistically difficult, quick replied tasks, furnishing diversified services to our clients worldwide, creating significant value for customers, people and society through knowledge, high level expertise and global experience and locally based on engineering, economics and environmental science, creating optimum solutions and committed to fulfill and exceed our customers’ expectations.
Sustainable development is an integral part of protecting natural resources. Sustainability approaches are at the heart of Aim Texas’s activities and always seeking opportunities to reduce consumption of natural resources by generating alternatives. This allows us to make effective contribution to our business partners and community.
Company is committed to the highest standards and quality in providing its services and works. In addition, all Company’s employees, experts, and sub-contractors are trained and certified to promote compliance with the Company’s policies, and are bound with Company’s Ethical Codes.
We understand that the quality of our service and the effectiveness of our work, will be the ultimate measure by our clients satisfaction and this will be company’s reputation around the world.
Aim Texas is committed to conducting business in an environmentally responsible manner, and providing employees with a safe and healthy workplace.
Aim Texas promotes sustainable lifecycle practices with regard to usage of resources to be allotted for the projects by its Clients.
Aim Texas’ Human Right Statement creates an environment of respect, integrity, and fairness for our employees and clients wherever we do business.
Company’s policy is to associate with local consulting firms which provide complementary inputs, and are familiar with the local regulations and conditions. Accordingly, Company employs both local and international professionals specializing in a wide variety of disciplines. The company also maintains a roster of highly qualified specialists associated with universities, research centers and management institutions in the host-countries, creating opportunities for customers, employees, shareholders and other stakeholders.
Aim Texas’ commitment to protect customer privacy by notifying clients about how their data is being used and giving them choice and control over the use of their private information.
Aim Texas is committed to a workplace free from unlawful discrimination and harassment and will not tolerate discriminatory or harassing behavior of any kind. This zero tolerance policy extends beyond the limits required by law.
Aim Texas’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status or other legally protected classifications.